A component of this package is event planning and management. From private parties, weddings and ceremonies through to festivals and conferences, someone needs to conceptualize, plan logistics, manage, organize and coordinate everything and everyone involved. Events design and décor incorporates the creative aspect of incorporating decorative center pieces, flower arrangements, color coordination and fabric draping to suit a specific event’s theme.
- Event Management: A component of this package is event planning and management. From private parties, weddings and ceremonies through to festivals and conferences, someone needs to conceptualize, plan logistics, manage, organize and coordinate everything and everyone involved.
- Wedding planning: A wedding planner is a professional who assists with the design, planning and management of a client’s wedding. Wedding planners are often used by couples who work long hours and have little spare time available for sourcing and managing wedding venues and wedding suppliers.
- Flora design and décor: This course will fan your artistic flare in events décor. Learn how to make decorative center pieces, create stunning flower arrangements, use color creatively and drape fabrics to suit a given theme.
- Professional Conference and Exhibition Management: As a conference and exhibition organizer, you will be exposed to marketing, operations and sales of stand space. If you like multitasking and working with people of all kinds, this course is for you. If you have experience in conference and banqueting, travel, sales, marketing, PR or fundraising, this course can be especially useful.
- Event Assistant
- Field Coordinator
- Small Business Management Skills
The world of entertainment would be hollow without good music and a captivating MC. It gets even better when such moments, people and places are captured instill and motion pictures. If this whets your appetite, you’ll enjoy components of this package. Courses in DJ, MC, videography, photography and SME Business management skills will propel you into the vibrant entertainment industry.
- Videography: this course will expose you to background information in video equipment operation and filming styles, essential production elements, such as videography, lighting, audio track and editing concepts, audio production and sound design for addition of creative sound elements to a video, relationship between video image and audio track and digital audio editing software as well as multi-track recording techniques.
- Photography: this course exposes you to basics of photography as you consider qualities of the camera you own and other digital cameras. If your interest is in capturing memorable pictures emphasizing the aspects of Frame and Vantage Point to interpret old subjects in new ways, then this course is for you.
- DJ Course: Have you been to a gig and didn’t like what the DJ did, here’s an opportunity to put the best foot forward and become a pro DJ. Here you’ll learn equipment set up, effects sampling, beat matching, scratch Djing and getting Gigs.
- MC: Are you humorous and would love to introduce performers or speakers in a way that puts them at ease, announce items on the agenda, and recognize sponsors? Are you a stickler for time management? If you would like to learn how to seamlessly transition between sections of a program, keep the event moving at a steady pace within time constraints and create an atmosphere of interest and expectation during an event, take a Master of Ceremonies (MC/Emcee) course with us.
Do you love showing hospitality, making guests comfortable and serving their favorite meals and drinks? Then waitress/waiter and Barman skills will fan your passion and chart a career path into the hotel industry.
- Waiter/Waitress skills
- Barman skills